domingo, 25 de febrero de 2007

Introduction messages from the students of GRE"G.S.Rakovski"


Gabrielle




Salut, je suis Gabrielle =). J’ai dix-huit ans.
Je suis une membre de Paplement de jeunes à Bourgas.
Je suis présentatrice de l’Unie national d’enfant.
Je suis une ’’ peer ’’au programme ’’Education de santé’’ des theme:
SIDA ; les maladies sexuelles ;la drogue ,et aussi de traffique des gens.


D’autre part j’adore dancer.Je suis une entraîneur de ballet moderne de deux groupes d’enfants depuis trois années.
La vie est trop courte pour être triste même une minute =)




Lubo


My name is Lubo. I am 17 years old, and I study at “Georgi Sava Rakovski” – a school for roman languages. I am in the French class, I speak French well, but I speak English even better. Since I was young I have participated in anti-SPIN and anti-HIV campaigns. I am tall, thin and I have short brown hair and brown eyes. I love to listen to music, read books, play guitar, go out with my friends and play basketball. I have a cat, whose name is Murphy I love him very much. I live with my father and mother. My father is a psychiatrist and my mother owns an insurance company.


Zuzka



My name is Zlatina, but all of my friends call me Zuzka. I speak English (not too good), but I want to practice for the simple reason, that I want to learn it. If you want we speak on French also. I’m 16 years old. I like going to the cinema with my friends and I love going to the disko, because I like the music and dance. I live with my parents. They keep the clothes shops. I have a sister who is 20 years old, but she live in Varna(one of biggest city in Bulgaria). She’s in Norway at this moment. I love her very much and she’s one of my best friends J For more information – skype - sweet_girl_bss



John


My name is John. I am 18 year old and I study at gymnasium for roman languages in the French class. I am not very good at French, but I think I can manage a simple conversation. I am not so gut at English, very hard language. I am tall, and well build, got short, straight and dark brown hair, and same eyes. I like to listen to music, work on my computer, read books, study martial arts, play basketball, write poems, talk to girls, go out with friends, study mechanics, biology and physics. I`ve got lots of friends and like to go out with them, they say I am funny, cool and the most perverted thing in existence. I also am a volunteer in many campaigns anti-SPIN, anti-HIV, anti-drugs and similar




Koni

My name is Konstantina, but I prefer to be called Koni. For me the man is mystery, that’s why I’m excited about everything, connected to them. I like reading books because they give answers to the questions I have. My favorite authors are Paolo Koelho and Isabel Aliende. I love techno, trance and chill-out music. I dance folklore dances. I am also interested in yoga, I am fond of the philosophy and the wisdom of the Eastern arts. I like traveling and collecting pictures of all the places I’ve been to. As every young person, I am a fan of the fun and meetings with friends. I expect to find new friends and to learn what their interests are.


Ivan Belitkov

Name : Ivan Belitkov
Age : 17
City :Bourgas
Languages : English, French, Bulgarian
Intersests:Music, Books
Favourite band/musician : David Bowie, Garbage, Depeche Mode, Portishead, BJork...
Favourite Writer: Terry Pratchet
Favourite Color: Orange

Teodora


Je m`apelle Téodora.J`habite à Bourgas et j`ai 14 ans.Je suis élève au lycée "G.S.Rakovski" et je étudie la langue française.J`écoute toute sorte de musique.Pendant mon temps libre , je sors avec mes amis ou je regarde la téle.J`adore les animaux ce sont les chiens le plus.J`aime les films d`amour et les comédies.

No hay comentarios: