jueves, 15 de febrero de 2007

Introduction messages from students of IES Valle-Inclán.

Laura Gutiérrez
My name is Laura. I’m 15 years old. I am tall and thin, I’ve got brown eyes and dark, long and curly hair. I am nice, optimistic and a good friend of my friends. I’ve got a lot of friends: we often go out to different places and always like to be together. But the most important person is my boyfriend. I love him very much.
I live with my mother, my father and my brother. My mother is a doctor who works in a hospital, and my father is a technical engineer. My brother is 12 years old and is a student like me.
I like going to the cinema, listening to some music, playing the guitar, singing all kind of songs,… but the thing I like most is writing stories. I love it! I have written a lot of stories. When I have finished a story, I give it to my friends and they tell me their opinions. This is very important for me.
Well, here you have a picture of myself. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Bye.

Lucía Franco
I’m 15 and live in Seville, a big city in Southern Spain. I study the final course of Compulsory Secondary Education at IES Ramon del Valle-Inclan, which is quite a good school, with good facilities and a lot of computers.
I am tall and thin, I have long brown hair. I like animals and nature. My favorite music group is El Mago de Oz. Myt favorite food are mushrooms and my best friends are Espe, Marta, Irene, Laura, Javi, Ana María, Julia,… all of them in the same class than me.
In my free time I love going to the cinema with them or going for a walk in the park. I think I’m very smiling and pleasant.
Bye, bye.

David Pérez
Hi! My name is David and I am 15 years old. I am tall and have got brown eyes and short black hair.. I have a sister who is 18 years old. I study at IES Ramón del Valle-Inclán, a high school in the eastern part of Seville. I study the following subjects: Spanish, English, French, Maths, History, Physics, Biology, etc.
Please write me!

Marta Sáenz
My name is Marta and I’m 15 years old. I live in Seville with my parents and my brother Ignacio, who is 23. I usually get up at 7.50 in the morning. Then I go to school and work there until 14.35. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I go to the conservatory to study piano and music.
I am tall and thin, and my hair and eyes are brown. I like reading books and writing, listening to some music (rock and punk), watching movies and going out with my friends.
Well, that’s all. I hope you’ll write me very soon. Goodbye!

Luis Montoto
My name is Luis Montoto García. I’m 15 years old. I have one little brother. His name is Antonio and he’s 13 years old. We live in Seville, a beautiful city in Southern Spain, with a lot of ancient and important monuments.
I am tall and have long, brown hair. My eyes are green and I wear glasses. I like tennis and rock music. My favorite group is AC DC. Regarding my work at school, I like Science – I want to study Biochemistry in the future.

Julia Gámez
My name is Julia. I live in a big house with my parents and my little brother. His name is Toni. I’m brown and I’ve got black eyes. I like reading magazines and exciting books.
I study at IES Valle-Inclán the fourth course of Compulsory Secondary Education (ESO). My subjects are the followings: Spanish, Biology, Maths, PE, History, English, French, Methods of the Science, etc. My favorite subject is Biology.
I like animals, music, swimming and going to the cinema with my friends. I have evening lessons of English outside the school.
Please write me soon!

Ana María Macías
Hello everyone! My name is Ana María. I’m fifteen years old. I’ve got two brothers older than me. I have two dogs and three turtles too. I’m not very tall but not very small, I’ve got brown eyes, brown, curly, long hair.
I am cheerful, perfectionist, a little shy, very friendly and hard-working at school. I love animals: my favorite ones are horses and dogs. I like reading, listening to music and going out with my friends.
At present I am having lessons of horse-riding and I also play the guitar. I am strongly against bullfighting and I would like to know young people who are similar to me.
I hope that we will know each other and maybe meet in the future.
Bye.

No hay comentarios: